Sage Lodge . Yellowstone National Park . Montana .
Sage Lodge features 50 guest rooms including a 34-room Lodge and four standalone Ranch Houses, as well as over 6,200 square feet of meeting and event space. It is nestled on the idyllic banks of the Yellowstone River, 60 miles from BZN Airport and a quick 35-minute drive to Yellowstone National Park. Set on over 1,200 acres of rural landscape, on-site amenities include a private casting pond, hiking and biking trails, expansive views of the Paradise Valley and over a mile of Yellowstone River access. Sage Lodge is home to The Grill, a rustic and relaxed restaurant with indoor and outdoor vantage points, featuring a menu that is inspired by the open wood-fired grill, along with The Fireside Room, a more casual eatery with a full premium bar. The Spa, Sage’s on-site luxury spa, offers a full-service menu of treatments with a focus on herbal fusions, natural botanicals, and seasonal specialties. The Lodge provides both rest and relaxation when guests return from their ideal Montana adventure.
Sage Lodge has established an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for guests:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, scorecards, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Implementing low and no-touch golf experiences, including the elimination of shared water stations, ball washers, bunker rakes, and more.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.