Tschuggen Grand Hotel . Arosa . Switzerland .
Well-being and breath-taking mountain landscapes: High above everyday life, 1,800 meters above sea level, there is a Tschuggen Grand Hotel presents a haven situated directly in the skiing and hiking area of Arosa that is the perfect place for relaxation and conscious enjoyment. The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is the only hotel in Switzerland with its own mountain railway which features two modern panorama cabins for six people. Tschugen Hotel features a spa, 2 restaurants and additoinaly, there is La Collina and The Basement along with the Tschuggen Bar and Cigar Lounge. The hotel is a member of Leading hotels of the World,V irtuoso, AMEX FHR,, Internova - Travel Leaders Select, Serandipians by Traveller Made, Frosch, Swiss Deluxe Hotels and is closed seasonally from April until June and October through November.
Room rates include a balcony, LCD TV with radio, in-room safe and free Wi-Fi.
Following services are also included:
- Varied daily breakfast buffet
- Minibar & Nespresso coffee machine
- Use of the Tschuggen Bergoase on 5,000 m2
- Use of the hotel's own Tschuggen Express mountain railway
- Ski shop and ski room with ski storage lockers
- Moving Mountains e-yoga units, free sports programme
- Concierge service and e-newspapers
- Transfer to/from Arosa railway station, outdoor car park
- Arosa Card (in summer)
- Kids’ Club directly in the hotel