Valsana Hotel . Arosa . Switzerland .
Sustainable, modern & chic: There is a relaxed and sporty atmosphere at the Valsana Hotel Arosa. In an informal and stylish ambience, the focus is on conscious enjoyment. The Valsana Hotel sits at the entrance of the village; bordering the Arosa forest, flanked by the lake and surrounded by beautiful panoramic views of the mountains.The architecture and interior design are an interpretation of the forest and the surrounding nature. The Valsana Hotel Arosa features 40 rooms and 9 family apartments (1-2 bedrooms with kitchenettes), each complete with large balconies, a restaurant with a huge sun-soaked terrace vis-a-vis the mountains and an 800 sqm spa nestling on the edge of the Arosa forest. The property is a member of Mr & Mrs Smih and kiwano. Note that Valsana is closed seasonally from April until May and October through November.
Room rates include balcony, parquet flooring, Elky Natur mattresses, minibar, coffee maker, 55" flatscreen HDTV with airplay, record player, in-room safe and free Wi-Fi.
Following services are included:
- Daily rich breakfast buffet
- Minibar & Nespresso coffee machine
- Use of the Valsana Spa
- Moving Mountains in room Yoga, free sports programme
- Tablet with hotel news and mobile bed
- Transfer from/to Arosa train station, parking space outside
- Sport shop at the hotel, Ski room with lockable ski lockers, bike room with washing & repair station, rental of bicycles and sledges
- Arosa Card in summer