We are overjoyed to share that Farmhouse Inn is ready to begin welcoming back guests on Thursday June 18, subject to our local ordinance. We’ve always prided ourselves on our deep and caring approach to guest service; in short, a commitment to providing anything but a standard or typical hotel service experience. As we move forward together, you can count on us to continue to deliver one-of-a-kind curated experiences, true farm-to-table meals created with love, pride, and service that are nurturing and personal.
Above all, in these times, the safety and wellness of our guests and our team are paramount. Taking our lead from the best sources of information, we have adapted our operations, introduced new health and safety protocols, and limited our already low capacity to ensure that you are able to enjoy a safe, peaceful, and restorative stay with us:
We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review the below information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay at the Farmhouse. We have heightened our already stringent practices around food handling, property-wide sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning, plus specific measures based on the guidance of local health authorities and the current situation.
Our team continues to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our local agencies and city officials for updates and guidance and to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with CDC recommendations. Please click here to view the resort’s complete Safety Plan.
Farmhouse Inn by its nature is an intimate hotel in a remote, naturally beautiful rural setting with over 1 million acres in Sonoma County.
- The resort is situated on 10-acres in Forestville, Sonoma County, surrounded by rolling vineyards, the Russian River, the mighty redwood forests, and 450 wineries traipsing across a picturesque countryside and back roads.
- 25 total rooms on property.
- All rooms have a single non shared entrance.
- Most rooms have spacious, private patios or deck to enjoy the natural beauty of the gardens and woods that surround the Inn.
- The resort’s grounds are beautifully landscaped with all outdoor pathways and flowering gardens.
- Our intimate property enjoys a beautiful pool and it allows ample space for social distancing.
- All rooms feature house-made curated welcome food amenities, turn down treats and personal wine refrigerators for Sonoma wine service at your leisure and safety.
- The Restaurant only has 14 tables – social distancing friendly with beautiful flowering courtyards and patios with room to relax. We focus first on the guests’ needs and experience in the dining room.
- FARMSTAND, our casual “food truck” concept can serve touchless take away to be enjoyed poolside, in-room, or in one of the courtyards.
- Sonoma County has over 1 million acres and is a haven for outdoor adventure, coastal exploration, including cycling, biking trails, kayaking, river activities, and endless hiking!
In anticipation of our reopening (and aware that many of you will be seeking to simplify your Sonoma visits), we have created a few more enhanced experiences at the Inn. Rest assured, you’ll enjoy a safe and well-tended escape, with thoughtful enhancements that are an extension of the signature experiences you’ve enjoyed in the past, including:
• Enhanced winery tastings - with increased frequency and special treats.
• New "Happy Hour" poolside daily - with new special offerings, bites, and celebration.
• Expanded bath ritual products from Sumbody - now set tub-side, including artisan crafted soaps, bubble bath, brown sugar scrub, and bath milk.
• More s’mores offerings - with some gourmet surprises nightly, pre-packed and ready to enjoy.
• Complimentary daily activities - including yoga on the lawn, forest bathing, and hikes.
• Increased food and beverage programs for in-room dining.
We understand travel plans may need to change. For those visiting before June 30, 2020, please note that you may cancel or modify your stay without penalty up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date. For assistance or additional questions, please contact our Reservations Team firstname.lastname@example.org